SEPTEMBER 2020 - COVID-19 DROP OFF/PICK UP ARRANGEMENTS:
- Children must be brought to school by one adult only.
- Adults to wear a face covering during drop off and pick up.
- Children are to be dropped off and picked up at their POD door.
- Please do not arrive early as this can lead to unnecessary congestion.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times whilst on the school site
- Follow the one-way system.
If you will be using public transport, please read for further information:
Drop off times will be staggered to minimise congestion and groupings of
large numbers around the school. This also applies to Nursery children.
8.30am Children whose surname falls between A to F
8.40am Children whose surname falls between G to O
8.50am Children whose surname falls between P to Z
Pick up time will remain the same: 2.30pm – Nursery, 3.00pm – Reception to