It's time to apply for a secondary school place (year 7) September 2022 lntake
Knowsley residents - Apply online by visiting:
• If your child is currently in year 6 of primary school or their date of birth falls on or between 1 September 2010 and 31 August 2011, now is the time to apply for a year 7 secondary school place for September 2021.
• There is no automatic transfer - everyone must apply between 12 September 2021 and 31 October 2021 by completing the application form of the Local Authority in which you live.
• Knowsley residents should apply by accessing the on line application portal via the Knowsley website .
• It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to ensure they have read the admission policy of each school they are considering applying for and provided all the information required to support their application -this may include completing a supplementary information form with some individual schools where requested.
• For full information about the application and allocation process and admission policies for individual schools, visit the school admission pages at www.knowsley.gov.uk and access the 'Knowsley Secondary Education, Information for Parents' prospectus.
For further advice, contact Knowsley School Admissions Team Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (0151) 443 3372 / 5143 / 5142