1. Decide what you want to do (a song, dance, play an instrument, tell jokes, magic etc), it must be about 3 minutes long.
2. Decide if you are performing alone or who you want to perform with (it needs to be children from our school).
3. Bring in your money (£2 per person) and get an entry form.
4. Fill out your entry form and return to Mrs Coleman by Monday 5th December. You will then be given a time slot.
5. Practise and perfect your act.
Please make sure that Mrs Coleman has a copy of your music (labelled with your name, year group and the track name and number) by Wednesday 7th December.