Impact of our Maths Curriculum
- Children are fluent mathematicians.
- Children can confidently articulate their learning.
- Children have a growth mindset towards maths and feel proud of the progress that they have made.
- Children understand the ‘why’ and ‘how’ to what they are learning.
- Children can make connections across their learning and be systematic in the methods that they use.
- Children can apply their learning to a variation of mathematical concepts.
- Children are confident when recalling mathematical facts.
- Children are confident with high-level maths vocabulary.
- Children are confident when reasoning and can justify, explain and prove using mathematical language.
- Children can tackle open-ended maths problems systematically.
- Children are independent learners.
- Children know the relevance and importance of maths in everyday life.