Impact of our History Curriculum
- Children can confidently recall key knowledge from current and previous areas of learning.
- Children can confidently apply knowledge to their learning.
- Children are confident using and applying high-level vocabulary.
- Children are independent learners.
- Children are articulate and confident to talk about a wide range of topics.
- Children are confident speaking publicly.
- Children demonstrate many high-level skills, such as analysis, reflection and empathy through written and spoken tasks.
- Children enjoy learning and are excited and inspired to learn new things.
- Knowledge is retained in children’s long-term memories.